Thursday, May 8, 2008

Just for Men..

This is absolutely an indicator that I have been watching way to much MSNBC....However, I just want to throw this out there for any Hardball watchers...Is it me or did Chris Matthews just dye his hair. Previously it was a respectful natural white and as I fed Sophia today, I noticed it had turned a strange mixture of blonde and light brown, it is an unnatural color. Is this just a result of HD television....no, unfortunately, it is not. I took comfort in the fact that he had his original hair color, people should, when possible embrace the fact that they are not indeed 22 years old. Now one of my favorite political pundits is looking very Just For Men commercial and I don't like it. Or I guess the all powerful media archetypes even affect the lives of men too....in some way, I am taking comfort in that.
I will try to post a photo of the new look.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey momma, the blog is looking great. Nice job it looks great.

Carlos and Anna Marie said...

Hey Kristen,

I am curious what you think of the Dem Presidential race....
Should Clinton drop out?
Is she staying in to recoup the $11million she loaner the campaign?
Should Obama ask Clinton to be VP?

So many questions!

Also, SNL had a funny Clinton skit on Saturday...I suggest You-tubing it!

Kristen said...

I think the race is getting less intense now..I think Obama has the math and will inevitably be the nominee. I like Clinton too, and I so want a woman to break that class ceiling. However, I think he ran on the idea of changing politics as usual---she may (simply in name)oppose that ideal...I don't know..I have this feeling he is going to pick Senator Jim Webb as VP.