Monday, June 2, 2008

Question of the Week.



Hello.

On this Monday morning, I would like to pose a question. I have been thinking a lot about the upcoming presidential election, especially as I went to fill up my gas tank at $4.10 a gallon and read that another local soldier was killed. This election has already been sidetracked by various personal attacks, and in an effort to stick to the issues, I started to think about what issue was the most important to me. It is difficult to select just one, and as a teacher, I am destined to perhaps select education. It seems that education is one of the major issues, which connects to all of the other problems, that has not been discussed in detail. In my eyes, the system is not working, and it needs some revolutionary changes.

What is your definitive issue for the 2008 presidential election? What keeps you up at night or what do you feel impacts your life or the lives of others the most?

Feel free to post a reply. (Mike another shout out, perhaps? This means you may have to relinquish your Switzerland political status)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My major issue with the upcoming election is how any of these canidates are going to actually change anything over the 1st 4 years of their "reign." I think that the Bush foreign policy is almost immovable at this point due to bad decision making and issues beyond anyone's control. I bet it will be same old story no matter who is in to some extent. Exblog me already!